Grants Awarded to Financially Support Travel to the IATDMCT Congress
A limited number of International Travel Grants are available to help offset travel expenses to attend the IATDMCT Congress.
Terms of Reference
- Grants are only available for those who have been a member for more than 12 months (at the time of the deadline for submitting a grant request).
- Applicant must be a member in good standing (paid to date) of IATDMCT and must be able to demonstrate consistent activity in the field of either Therapeutic Drug Monitoring or Clinical Toxicology.
- Grants are not intended to cover all costs of attending the meeting.
- Funding is limited to actual expenses and cannot exceed a maximum of USD 1,000.
- Reimbursement based on receipts submitted will be disbursed after the Congress.
- Successful applicants will receive a free early-bird Congress registration.
Note: Workshop, roundtable, and social event fees are not included and must be purchased by the applicant.
In selecting the winners of a Travel Grant, priority will be given:
- to those who have an accepted abstract (as first author).
- to those with an oral presentation above those with a poster presentation.
- to those who have not attended an IATDMCT congress before.
- to those who have not had a Travel Grant in the last 3 years.
- to scientist from a developing country as identified in the IATDMCT membership application.
How to apply
- Applicants must present evidence that by attending the Congress, benefit will accrue not only to the individual, but also to other scientists in the applicant’s country.
- The level of support is entirely at the Board’s discretion within the limits of the IATDMCT International Travel Grant Fund.
Please refer to the application form for full details. Applications should take the form of:
- Completed application form
- Letter from Supervisor
- Current C.V.
- The text of the Abstract (including authorship)
- Available Resources Statement
- Intended Outcome Statement
Deadline: June 30 of the Congress year