This dynamic one-day meeting is geared towards drug developers, pharmacologists, policy makers, pharmacists and clinicians. Global experts in the field will bring the latest knowledge on understanding and improving the use of biologic treatments. This dynamic one-day meeting is geared towards drug developers, pharmacologists, policy makers, pharmacists and clinicians.
December 9, 2022, 0900-1700
– Finding the therapeutic window; dose finding challenges
– Clinicians’ perspective on optimized dosing schedules
– Personalised dosing: reduction and stopping
– What can we learn from anti-cancer biologics?
– Sharing trade secrets; combine knowledge between biologics and diseases
– Deeper understanding of the PK of biologics
– Clinical pharmacology to enable the development of personalised/stratified medicines
– Impact of antibody structure and pharmacogenetics on PK
– Models for immunogenicity of biologics: how to prevent, how to handle?
– The regulator’s view: ‘How much use is in the label’?
– The pharmaceutical industry’s view on TDM
– Point of care and dashboard applications in practice
– Patient perspective on TDM
Strictly Necessary Cookie should be enabled at all times so that we can save your preferences for cookie settings.
If you disable this cookie, we will not be able to save your preferences. This means that every time you visit this website you will need to enable or disable cookies again.