Join IATDMCT Today!
IATDMCT is unique in that no other society promotes the interest of TDM and clinical toxicology internationally.
We encourage you to join us today and offer 2 easy options to complete your membership application
Don't forget to take advantage of our two-year membership payment option and Save 10%!
|Young Scientist (31-40 years of age)
|Junior Member (30 years of age and under)
|Developing Country Membership (Terms)
|Developing Country Full Member
|Developing Country Young Scientist
|Developing Country Junior Member
Membership Terms of Reference
- Membership is valid until resignation from membership is received in writing from a member to the Association. (ByLaw 4.6)
- Membership dues are payable each year by January 1.
- Members whose dues are outstanding will be changed from Active status to Inactive status.
- Inactive members are not eligible to receive reduced Congress fees, stand for election, receive the Compass newsletter & E-News blasts, or have online access to the IATDMCT website and the TDM journal until all outstanding back dues are paid.
- In December of each year the Office will produce a list of those members who have held Inactive status for 3 years for review by the IATDMCT Executive, who will decide whether membership will be terminated.
- The Congress registration fee for non-members shall be higher than the fee for members by an amount of at least 2 years' dues. Individuals who join the association in the year of the Congress will pay only that year's dues.
1 To accurately use this fillable pdf form, please open the file in Internet Explorer. Chrome and Firefox users are asked to download the form and open offline in a pdf reader such as Adobe Acrobat Reader ® to avoid calculation and other form errors.
- Chrome, yields calculation errors when selecting the 2-year membership discount (form calculations not fully supported by Chrome).
- Firefox, all fillable fields will be removed (fillable pdfs not always supported in Firefox).