International Travel Grant
Grants Awarded to Financially Support Travel to the IATDMCT Congress
A limited number of International Travel Grants are available to help offset travel expenses to attend the IATDMCT Congress.
Terms of Reference
- Grants are not intended to cover all costs of attending the meeting.
- Funding is limited to actual expenses and cannot exceed a maximum of USD 2,000.
- Those who receive the grants must provide receipts for their expenses.
- Reimbursement based on receipts submitted will be disbursed at the Congress.
- Successful applicants will receive a free Congress registration.
Note: Workshop, roundtable, and social event fees are not included and must be purchased by the applicant.
Who is eligible?
Applicants must be one of the following:
- A scientist with 10 years or less experience in the field of TDM or clinical toxicology; or
- Scientist from a developing country as identified in the IATDMCT membership application.
Applicant must be a member in good standing (paid to date) of IATDMCT.
- Preference will be given to applicants who have submitted an abstract which has been accepted for presentation at the Congress.
- Applicant must be able to demonstrate consistent activity in the field of either Therapeutic Drug Monitoring or Clinical Toxicology.
- An individual may only receive one Travel Grant.
How to apply
- Applicants must present evidence that by attending the Congress, benefit will accrue not only to the individual, but also to other scientists in the applicant's country.
- The level of support is entirely at the Board's discretion within the limits of the IATDMCT International Travel Grant Fund.
- Preference will be given to applicants who are members of IATDMCT that have an abstract accepted for presentation at the Congress.
- Monies will be paid on attendance at the Congress.
Please refer to the application form for full details. Applications should take the form of:
- Completed application form
- Letter from Supervisor
- Current C.V.
- Available Resources Statement
- Intended Outcome Statement
Deadline: April 30 of the Congress year