IATDMCT members are invited to nominate individuals for the IATDMCT Council.
Current members of Council are eligible for election to another office or for one reelection to a second term in their current position.
Only 2 terms may be served by any individual in any one post.
• Director of Education (3)
• Councillor (4)
The positions of President and Past President are not open for nomination:
• Current President-Elect, Teun van Gelder, will become the IATDMCT President.
• Current President, Loralie Langman, will become the Past-President.
The following council members have all served 2 terms in their respective positions and are therefore not eligible for reelection to these specific positions, but can be nominated for other positions:
• IATDMCT Secretary, Yusuke Tanigawara
• IATDMCT Treasurer, Gwendolyn McMillin
• Director of Education, Mercé Brunet
• Councillor, Franck Saint-Marcoux
• Councillor, Christoph Seger
The following current Council members are welcome to run for reelection to their current positions or other positions:
• Director of Education, Katharina Rentsch
• Director of Education, Maria Shipkova
• Councillor, Debbie Marriott
• Councillor, Markus Meyer
How to nominate:
To be eligible for election, members in good standing of IATDMCT must be nominated in writing for a specific position with letters of support from two (2) other members by no later than February 28, 2017. The written consent of the nominee indicating their willingness to stand for election is also required.
Send nomination documents to:
Dr. teun van Gelder, Nominations Committee Chair
c/o IATDMCT Office